The region is poised to see continued PropTech investment growth and demonstrated impact in the real estate and built environment industry. With an accelerating pace of innovation and co-creation of value across the ecosystem, the core of the industry is shifting to realise greater optimisation and opportunities across the value chain.
Following its inaugural run in 2018, the next iteration of PropTech Asia returns to center-stage key insights and case studies for technology and innovation in real estate, and bring together thought leaders, investors, startups and industry stakeholders to meet and shape the conversations surrounding the future of a digital real estate industry in Asia.
Part of the Asia Property Week, the conference will examine the latest advances in PropTech and how the industry has evolved to meet the needs of an increasingly digital economy.
2019 Key Discussions
- Investments: Growth trends and forecast in Asia, investor and CVC perspectives
- Markets Developments: Key drivers and macroeconomic shifts in Asia’s emerging and developed markets
- Real Estate Developers: Changing business models and use cases for digital transformation and technology adoption
- Connected Properties & Predictive Data: Implementation and scale in focus
- Automation in Real Estate: Creating efficiencies and business sustainability through software, big data platforms, machine learning, AI and analytics
- Real Estate Marketplaces: The future of real estate transactions, and the role of estate agencies and property portals in a digital era
- Engaging with PropTechs: Technological innovation, ecosystem engagement, and co-creation of value with real estate owners